About OPERATING SYSTEM

What is diffrence between LINUX, DOS OPERATING AND WINDOWS OPRTING SYSTEMS AND WHAT IS 7 GEN AND 8 GEN IN I3&I5 AND WHICHBIS THE BEST.

Difference between DOS and Windows

S.NO DOS WINDOW

1. DOS is single tasking operating system. While windows are multitasking operating systems.
  2. It consumes low power. While windows consume high power.
  3. It consumes less memory in comparison of windows. While it consumes more memory.
  4. DOS does not support networking. While window supports networking.
  5. DOS is complex in terms of using. Whereas it is simple for using.
  6. DOS does not share time. While the window can share time.
  7. DOS is a command-line operating system. Whereas windows are the graphical operating systems.
  8. DOS operating system is less preferred than windows. While windows are more preferred by the users in comparison with DOS.
  9. In DOS operating system multimedia is not supported While windows support multimedia such as Games, movies, songs, etc.
    such as Games, movies, songs, etc.
  10. In DOS operation systems, the operation is performed speedily than windows OS. While in windows OS, the operation is performed slowly than DOS OS.

Difference between Linux and Windows

Linux:
Linux could be a free and open supply OS supported operating system standards. It provides programming interface still as program compatible with operating system primarily based systems and provides giant selection applications. A UNIX operating system additionally contains several severely developed parts, leading to a UNIX operating system that is totally compatible and free from proprietary code.

Windows:
Windows may be a commissioned OS within which the ASCII text file is inaccessible. it’s designed for the people with the angle of getting no programming information and for business and alternative industrial users. it’s terribly straightforward and simple to use.

The distinction between Linux and Windows package is that Linux is completely freed from price whereas windows is a marketable package and is expensive. The associate operating system could be a program meant to regulate the pc or computer hardware Associate behave as a treater between user and hardware.

Linux is an open supply package wherever users will access the ASCII text file and might improve the code victimization the system. On the opposite hand, in windows, users can’t access ASCII text file, and it’s an authorized OS.

WHAT IS 7 GEN AND 8GEN IN I3&I5 AND WHICH IS THE BEST

Which processor is better between 8th gen core i3 or 7th gen core i5?]

never compare an i3 with an i5.

I’m going to give you an oversimplified explanation about the difference between an i3 i5 and i7.

An i3 processor is basically a defective underpowered dual core i5 tuned for energy efficiency rather than performance. this makes it ideally for the gamer on a low budget or those who only use their pc to browse the interwebz.

An i5 processor however is 9/10 (there might be 1 or 2 versions which are dual core) a quad core cpu created for performance and therefore the ideal cpu for gaming. you might call it an i7 without hyperthreading.

An i7 is ideally for heavy gamers who also edit videos and like to run multiple programs at the same time. However… the difference in fps in-game between an i5 and an i7 is generally no more than 5fps. so if you ask me it is simply overkill and does not does not jusyify the extra cost to upgrade to a chip of this level.

1 Like

So thanx sir for so much explain. Exilent

DOS is used only run command ,Linux(both command and GUI) and Other windows Os used for graphical interface(user Friendly)

Generation is showing how duration or technology of your Pc or Laptop.
and in simple way core i3,i5 speed booster is showing your processor speed.