Issue with Installing Window 10 in hyper V

This error comes when I try to install the windows 10 in Virtual Machine in HYPER V

First Press reset button and second press any key to boot os

Press Tab Button till and restart …When a message appear" Press any Key to boot from " before 5 dot press any key to boot

How can I ask question in this portal with image?

I am facing the same error

You can Drag and Drop Image. with question

Sir when I try to install machine on hyper v I saw a text on screen of hyper v
VIRTUAL MACHINE BOOT SUMMARY

1 SCSI DVD (0,1) Boot loader failed - time out
2 SCSI Disk(0,0)-No*64 based UEFI boot loader was found
3.network adaptor. - The network media is disconnected

Subham,
If you are already using Virtual Box in you PC, Two virtualisation software will not work same time. Please choose 1 Hyper-V/Virtual Box

Sir prior I was using virtual box but now I have uninstalled virtual box but still I am not able to install window server 2016 generation 2 machine on hyper v so plz tell me what would I do

Sir I am able to install generation 1 machine on my system but not able to install generation 2 machine plz help me sir

@Deependra_Singh_Nath

1. Sometime once you turn on the vm machine in boot time try to taps some keys.
  2. try to check to make setting gen1 0r gen2
  3. Change the secure boot setting to “Microsoft UEFi.

Thanks

1 Like

Sir ,
Thanks to give me your response but sir I already did it , installation failed every time and it shows two messages One is ----
VIRTUAL MACHINE BOOT SUMMARY

1 SCSI DVD (0,1) Boot loader failed - time out
2 SCSI Disk(0,0)-No*64 based UEFI boot loader was found
3.network adaptor. - The network media is disconnected
Second one is ----
Window cannot install required files.the file may be corrupt or missing. Make sure all files required for installation are available and restart the installation.

Sir these are two problems that I am facing now while installing window server generation 2 machine

@Shubham123 i can help you once i remote your pc. Can you download teamviewer or anydesk. And please kindly send me teamviewer or anydesk id number.

Done it is working and it was very helpfull

1 Like

@Deependra_Singh_Nath Glad to hear that :+1:

Ok sir i’ ll tell you is number

I download TeamViewer in mobile or laptop

@Shubham123 u r using vm machine in laptop right so you need to install in laptop.

Shubham,

Download Any Desk or Team viewer in Laptop only. When you want to give remote just your any desk ID on ask, I will take remote. Then I will do it.

Can I give you my team viewer ID personally