MCSA MAR APR 2020 Questions

Hi Guys, Please use this Post to ask MCSA MARCH Questions.

1 Like

Hlo mayank sir…
How are you ?
Actually sir i have two queries:-
1st one is what is the difference between ova and iso file ?
2nd is what will happen if we disable all the virtual nic from base m/c ? And , how much these effect on our base m/c?
Thanks.

Hi Mayank,

I have few questions related to the videos.

1.We have created the virtual servers. But wat is the process of connecting them to the Network.
2.What is the process of making PDC… I haven’t received any videos related to that.
3. Do you have any notes /learning material / reference material related to the topics that you are going to cover.
4. It would be much appreciated if you could provide the step b y step documentations of the topics you are going to cover. As I am only doing this course by watching videos, it is really confusing to find continuity in the videos.

Thanks

Smriti

click on network king portal go with mcsa and click on google classroom you find a code
after this go with google classroom then click on email Id or password after drop the code then you find all pdf or MCSA BOOK

1. Ova file is virtualbox ready file
    Iso is the setup file just as windows dvd. You can install windows from that

2. If you disable all virtual adapters from base machine then there will be connectivity problems

Hello Sir,

i am getting this error while making external switch. please help me

Thanks

Sir ftp server mein dns connectivity k time dns ki do entries kyu aa rii hain ?

Personally looking into this

One is the server name and other is the entry you created manually.

Tqsm sir :innocent: it means sir server name wala hum delete kr skte hain? And one more question sir jo hmne ftp ka name decide kiya like “MySite” sir woh name hum usko access krne k liye kyu nii use kr rae ?

Hlo Mayank sir, Good Morning…How r u ?
Sir yeh disk management mein jaakr teen partitions show ho rii hain…could you explain these terms ?, it will be very helpful for me.
Thank you much sir.

Sir, i have a doubt, sir yha pr command hmne sir disk 1 ko gpt mein convert krne ko di thi toh sir disk 0 kese gpt mein convert ho gyi ? :thinking: :thinking:

Ftp ka jo name decide kia tha wo IIS me list karne ke liye.

I’ll explain the partitions in practical.

Disk 0 already gpt me hai jo hyper v me bani hai.

1 Like

Hello sir
Fixed and dynamic disk Kya hota he??

Good Afternoon Mayank Sir, Actually sir query thi jb hum folder ko share krte hai kisi duusre client k sath , to us client pc hoga woh domain hona chaiye ya sirf server aur client k ip ki network id h same honi chaiye…ta jo woh folder ko access kr ske. :thinking:

Sir, Mirrored volume bnane k bad jb ise online krne baad reactivate volume jb krte hain to yeh wala error aa rha hai…why sir?

no need domain brother should be same in network.

Sir,
Here is my answer of Pendrive showing less storage then claimed
Can you please check if there is any mistake in my understanding?

Pendrive show less space than actual cause

1. Manufacturer measures in Decimal in which 1GB = 1000MB but Computer measures in binary in which 1GB = 1024MB. Its always less then manufacturer acclaimed storage from computers perspective.
  2. Different OS use different format and algorithm and show same pendrive different storage. But the difference from OS to OS is so small it is ignored.
  3. It preserves some space for system files and data sector for performance. Like C drive which preserves some space in freshly installed windows even before writing any data to it.

Q. Why some space reserve in any storage device after format ? is it ?
A. The operating system is using base 2 numeric calculation to report the size of the disk,